Physical security is an important part of the overall security measures of organizations. The demand for smart access in real estate will only increase in the future, as will the need for digital keys such as tags, flips, cards, mobile phones and more.
In 2020, the global access control market was valued at USD 7.65 billion and was expected to reach USD 11.7 billion by 2026.
The market offers several different brands and systems, each with its own solution and unique interface. Amido, with its core products Alliera and DAX, are technologically advanced platforms that offer integrations with the digital keys of different types.
- 2008 Amido was founded in 2008 and has grown from 4 to over 24 employees. The initial vision was to facilitate administration for property owners because the management of several passage systems is a significant process for companies. Therefore, Alliera became the solution to this challenge.
- 2018 The DAX project has begun. The service provides access to over 100,00 households and millions of square meters of office space. The platform has created the opportunity to enter new markets and scale the business.
- 2019 The team of software engineers began work on the Alliera project. The initial step was to work on connectors and improve platform functionality for better business performance. A new approach to secure services connection was implemented. It was decided to integrate Smart passage together with SOS Alarm to enable an emergency help system and fulfil a security service system.
- 2020 The team released the project’s booking functionality. As a result, the platform could be integrated and facilitated on demand for different properties such as conference rooms, sports rooms and a laundry.
- Now The team is constantly improving and upgrading the system to keep it up to date.
Amido’s core products Alliera and DAX allow property owners to manage all access control systems in one interface. The web platforms integrate with all market-leading key-free passage systems and booking software helping streamline the property administration process and eliminate the risk of unauthorized access.
Both products automate the handling of multiple passage systems and digitize access to different types of property such as offices, hotel rooms, conference rooms and more.
Integrating3rd-party access systems
ImplementingREST and GraphQL APIs
Complyingwith strict security requirements
- Angular 8
Backend & Data
- .NET Framework 4.7
- .NET 5
- ASP.NET MVC
- Azure Service Bus
- MS SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Google Maps
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service
SSA Group helped improve the platform’s functionality and enable complex security requirements for all access control systems. The solution:
- Digitizes access to different types of property
- Offers integrations with the market-leading access systems and booking platforms
- Manages all access control systems in one interface
- Automates access management of users and permissions including temporary access for visitors
- Opens doors through digital keys in the mobile app
- Ensures digital access to streamline the rescue service’s efforts in case of alarm
View similar projects
Your message has been sent!
Keep a close watch on your inbox. We’ll get in touch with you in no time.
Have a project?
Please fill out the quick form and we’ll be in touch with lightning speed