Tourism and hospitality daily operations can be time-consuming due to the need for manual administrative work. As a result, it may negatively affect customer services and business efficiency.
A property management system (PMS) can help hotels tackle challenges in the industry and enhance the quality of the services they provide. The main goal of a PMS is to facilitate a hotel’s reservation management and administrative tasks. Currently, hotel PMSs are used by big hotel chains and small hostels.
- 2018 The project started with the small task of integrating the SiteMinder channel manager into VisBook’s existing PMS. The next step was to build a new API for the VisBook Direct Booking Engine, a tailored online booking framework that can be easily integrated into any hotel website. The desktop application development phase began at the same time.
- 2019 The new booking engine required a stylish and universal UI/UX design that could be easily customised with the client’s logo and corporate colours. After a while, a frontend development phase for the booking engine began. The team implemented an advanced product search functionality to ensure a superior user experience. The system functionality was also expanded to support multiple currencies and languages. The team used the Netaxept software to implement online payments.
- 2020 Considering that Visbook PMS has over 20-year history, the SSA Group desktop team's task was to improve the existing functionality. Our desktop developers integrated up-to-date online payment systems and access control functionality, improved the codebase by refactoring door lock integrations, added new components allowing managers to increase efficiency and enhance monitoring through the desktop software. The functionality of the PMS was enhanced with advanced document management capabilities, a notification system, and availability and pricing calendars to ensure smooth booking operations. The team worked on implementing advanced reservation and payment options such as partial payments, invoices and gift cards.
- NOW The team is constantly improving and upgrading the system to keep it up to date. The project is currently moving to an asynchronous architecture to improve the scalability of VisBook’s PMS.
VisBook’s PMS allows HoReCa businesses to administrate all daily operations, from booking to check-out and beyond. Its core functionalities include front-desk operations, booking and check-in, restaurant management, housekeeping, financial reports and ratios, and payment processing.
This SaaS product offers desktop software, a built-in CRM system, a booking engine API, mobile and tablet applications, and point of sale for restaurants.
Booking frameworkthat can be integrated into any hotel website
Convenient UXfor a booking engine
Universal UI designthat can be customised with the client’s brand elements
- .NET 5.0
- npm package
- Visual Basic
- Windows Services
- MySQL Workbench
SSA Group helped improve the existing VisBook SaaS platform for the hospitality industry and extended its functionality through a new booking engine. The solution:
- Makes daily operations as easy as possible in terms of administration and every other aspect of running a successful tourism company
- Allows all booking-related data to be managed in real-time from a single administrative interface
- Replaces manual administration work, which is time-consuming and error-prone
- Automates multiple business operations
- Implements effective revenue management strategies for companies using the platform.
View similar projects
Your message has been sent!
Keep a close watch on your inbox. We’ll get in touch with you in no time.
Have a project?
Please fill out the quick form and we’ll be in touch with lightning speed