.NET Full Stack 2018, one of the largest conferences in the field of .NET development, organized by IT Cloud Academy and SSA Group was held on September 29, 2018. More than 500 developers gathered in the Kharkiv coworking Fabrika Space to get a better understanding of current development trends, share their realized cases and insights from working with the popular .NET framework.
During the conference, attendees had the opportunity to listen to the reports delivered by more than 12 experienced speakers from such companies as SSA Group, Epam Systems, Sigma Software, Plarium, Daxx, and many others.
The conference covered the following topics:
1) How to build a high-load online auction system in MS Azure.
2) Implementation of CQRS Architecture in a Web Application.
3) Approaches to building a modern ECM. Episerver.
4) Concurrency and Distributed Computing.
5) Microsoft Bot Framework for automating business processes.
6) Big Data and .NET.
7) Enterprise Service Bus vs microservices.
8) Building Distributed Systems with the Actor Model and Orleans.
9) F # Web Development.
10) API Development in .NET with GraphQL.
11) DevOps Culture. Testing strategy from scratch.
12) Power BI in action: useful tips.
13) Why use Microsoft SDL.
14) How to build CI / CD for .NET projects using TFS.
- October 16, 2018