SSA Group is looking for a Team Lead ASP.NET Core (Product) to work on a permanent basis.
Project: You will work on the logistic automation software product for the biggest Eastern European LPG provider. You will have the ability to work on challenging tasks, with a highly skilled team and product owner, without any language barriers.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a .NET developer
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET platform (OOP, SOLID)
- Deep knowledge in ASP.NET Core 2.1
- Good understanding of Entity Framework Core, Dapper, SQL Server 2017
- Working experience in client-side development: HTML/CSS, Angular 6
- Leadership mindset, proactiveness, ability to prove your point and technical decisions, problem-solving attitude
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, team player.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Hangfire
- Knowledge of ClosedXML
- Practical experience in AutoMapper
- Understanding principles of OpenStreetMap (OpenLayers)
- Usage of StackExchange.Exceptional
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD.
- Organization and facilitation of SCRUM events in the team: Sprint Planning, Daily SCRUM, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Work in close collaboration with Product Owner
- Development of existing systems and adding new features to the product.
- Control and maintenance of the release delivery process
- Control of development and testing processes
- Organize the CI \ CD processes on a project
- Organize the documentation processes, static code analysis and unit tests implementation.