SSA Group is looking for a Senior .NET developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: project is Scandinavia´s most modern verification platform and strives to become one of the world’s largest business-to-business data and verification providers.
As a .NET developer you will be responsible for developing our existing systems and adding new features to products and services.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial applications development using ASP.NET (WebAPI, MVC)
- Excellent knowledge of C# and .NET platform (OOP, SOLID)
- Database design, development and administration
- Experience with ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, EF
- Experience in client-side development: HTML/CSS, JS/JQuery
- Knowledge of Azure services (SQL Azure, Storage, Cloud Services, Virtual machines, Azure functions, etc.)
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD
- English level: Intermediate+
Will be plus:
- Working experience with JS frameworks (Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Knowledge of micro ORM
- Knowledge of CQRS
- Professional development
- Long-term employment
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.)
Kharkiv, Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv