SSA Group is looking for a Senior macOS/iOS developer to work a permanent basis.
Project: You’ll be working alongside industry leaders in high-speed imaging solutions, developing software for the operation of digital cameras, connection hubs, storages as well as highly integrated systems that include data acquisition and signal synchronization modules. The product lines embrace industry standards such as high-speed USB and Gigabit Ethernet to supply plug-and-play instruments that are reliable, cost-effective, and easy to use, including newest PIV image acquisition and processing software. You will also assist the hardware team (FPGA designers) with designing different software tools for debugging.
Team: The globally-located project team are up to 20 leading scientists in the fields of applied physics, imaging sensors, digital camera design and software, united by a desire to create the best possible solutions and by the ability to break new ground and discover something even better. Many of the project team scientists have been working on the project since the beginning, sharing a passion and a pride in their work that drives our company’s constant push forward.
- Solid experience in software development (7+ years)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Swift/C/C++, macOS frameworks and APIs
- Good understanding of UI design for macOS
- MacOS Kernel development experience
- Working experience with video processing and knowledge of the network protocols
- Experience of work with video/image processing and real-time graphics APIs
- Solid software development fundamentals such as unit testing, build automation, branched based development and modern documentation practices
- Good verbal and written English communication skills (Intermediate level or higher).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in iOS development
- Good understanding of UI design for iOS
- Experience with Qt
- Experience with development for Linux OS.
- Develop the applications for control, capturing, processing, recording the video under the macOS/iOS
- Implementation and testing of the software in connection with external devices
- Processes set-up (CI/CD, code review, documentation, etc.)
- Design and verification of the software (review, code analysis, unit testing, interaction testing) based on requirements
- Direct collaboration with the Product Owner and team members.