SSA Group is looking for a Senior Desktop .NET developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: Automatic check-ins, a restaurant system with inventory administration, integration with most door lock systems, full reports, data exports and much more.
- At least 5 years experience as a .NET developer
- Excellent knowledge of WinForms, WPF will be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of .NET (namespaces, data access including ADO.NET, LINQ, security, XML/XSLT)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Experience in working with DevExpress
- Knowledge of OOP and OOD
- English: Intermediate+
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player
- Challenging work in a friendly team
- Professional development
- Long term employment
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule
- Сomfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.)