SSA Group is looking for a Sales/Market Research Analyst to work on a permanent basis.
Individual will become a trusted adviser for end-user clients of a world class market intelligence platform. The individual will use their analytical knowledge and account management skills to help clients determine pricing, assortment, market share, and customer behavior; both at the macro-level and at the individual product level.
Project: High-Loaded OLTP/DW system, which is collecting and analyzing huge amount of data.
- 3+ years extensive experience in market research and data analysis
- Sales data or inventory analysis experience
- Experience with account management and developing new service lines
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements and challenging projects in parallel
- Experience with Nielsen, Traqline, or IRI data a plus
- Experience with Excel
- Working experience with databases (MS SQL Server) is a plus
- Experience with Power BI/QlikView/Tableau
- Basic understanding of development process
- Strong analytical skills
- Statistics knowledge will be a big plus
- English level: Advanced
- Making sure clients have accurate, structured and comprehensive market intel data
- Working with internal teams to deliver client solutions
- Identification, review of sales data quality
- Helping clients identify Pricing, Assortment, and Market opportunities
- Daily communication via Skype etc, demo presentations with suggestions and results