SSA Group is looking for a Recruiter to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be able to perform full-cycle recruiting in 10+ technical directions. You will work in a team of 4 Recruiters, 2 Recruitment Assistants and a Recruitment Lead. Also, Recruiters work closely with the Heads of departments and Business development managers.
- 3+ years of work experience as a recruiter in IT
- Excellent knowledge of direct search techniques and recruiting/sourcing tools
- Successful experience in closing senior-level vacancies
- Deep understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail, strong reviewing and selection skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate with Heads of Departments in order to effectively implement their expectations when searching for candidates
- Result oriented, self-guided and motivated professional
- At least an intermediate level of English
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using LinkedIn, Djinni.co, job sites, networking, etc.
- Making preliminary selection by screening candidates’ CV’s and profiles in social networks in order to choose professionals that will perfectly fit the vacancy requirements
- Conducting interviews - onsite (in office) and remotely
- Discussing interview results with Heads of departments, technical interviewers and, if necessary, business development managers
- Organizing communication with Heads of Departments on all stages of the recruitment process - from developing a vacancy description to making an offer
- Working with internal HR database
- Filling personal reports on a regular basis (reports on daily recruitment activities, reports on bonuses, etc.)
- Mentoring colleagues with lower professional level
- Participating in corporate educational events (conferences, webinars)
- Promoting company’s reputation as a good employer
Deputy Recruitment Lead