SSA Group is looking for a Middle+ ASP.NET developer to work on a permanent basis.
High-Loaded OLTP/DW system, which is collecting and analyzing a big amount of data.
- At least 2+ years of experience in web development using C#;
- Experience in ASP.NET (Web Forms), MVC(WebApi), ADO.NET, LINQ;
- Experience of working with databases (MS SQL Server);
- Experience in DevExpress, jQuery;
- Experience of working with ASP.NET Core, MVC, EntityFramework;
- English level: Intermediate+;
- Good communication skills;
- Higher technical education;
- Strong computer background, analytical skills, attention to detail;
- Quick learner, team player, responsible, punctual, stress resistant, client-oriented.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with a big amount of data.
- Create new reports/dashboards;
- Support current web application on Web Forms with future transfer on MVC Core, React;
- Develop new web project.
- Professional development;
- Long-term employment;
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.).