SSA Group is looking for a Middle to Senior Fullstack .NET developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: you’ll be working on a new project from scratch. The client is a top-class Danish construction company. You'll develop the backend (API + Admin Portal) for a mobile application based on chats. The app will establish the interaction between various contractors (material suppliers, loaders, fitters, electricians). The project will include chat-bots, special groups, CRM system integration, interactive cards. After the first successful implementation, we plan to develop the AI feature.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial applications development using .NET
- Deep knowledge in ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of Azure services (Web App, Azure Function, Service Bus)
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Core 3.0 over gRPC (main client-server communication approach)
- Good understanding of SignalR (web-sockets for chats)
- Knowledge of OpenAPI (API documentation) and metronic based on Angular (front-end for admin portal)
- Deploy applications in Microsoft Azure
- Develop an admin portal
- Develop mobile API documentation from scratch using Swagger / OpenAPI
You will get extra bonuses when joining our team:
- Developing a new project from scratch
- A benefits package (free English classes, participation in seminars, trainings and conferences)
- Possibility of business trips to Sweeden, England