SSA Group is looking for a Xamarin developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: Mobile-based German product for the huge cleaning company currently consists of 2 major parts: a web portal for administrators and Xamarin mobile app for tablets that run on iOS, Android, and UWP. The product helps hotels and restaurants fit Germany government cleaning standards.
There is an app that is currently in production. We want to develop a new app for smartphones and tablets from scratch. This new app should substitute the old app when ready.
You will work in a team of 2 Backend developers, 2 Xamarin developers, Scrum Master/QA.
- At least 4 years of experience in .NET development
- At least 2 years of experience using Xamarin.Forms
- Understanding of MVVM pattern (MVVM Light, MVVMCross)
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android SDK
- Strong experience in REST API, local storage, SQLite
- Experience in working with JSON requests
- At least intermediate level of English
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with push notifications, local notifications and UWP is a plus
- Self-disciplined, leadership, reliable, goal-oriented personality
- Developing a new app using Xamarin.Forms and supporting an old app until a new app completely replaces it
- Planning and estimating development tasks with other developers that are required to fulfill the story
- Collaborating closely with all the members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to
- Delivering the app to app markets
- Working directly with the Product Owner to clarify and further define the details of how the story should be implemented
- Presenting results of work to clients on regular demos
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the software the developer produces
- Making suggestions for improving the product