SSA Group is looking for a Middle to Senior Fullstack .NET developer (US pacific time).
Project: SaaS software product helps IT Administrators and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) price, provision, manage and optimize IT environments in Azure. Azure is a big blue ocean - you can use Azure to host websites, IoT, big data analytics, and lots of other things. Our project is hyper-focused on Azure for digital solutions.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial applications development using .NET;
- Deep knowledge in ASP.NET Core;
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge of Azure services (Web App, Azure Function, Service Bus);
- Experience in client-side development: HTML5/CSS3/JS;
- Good understanding of SQL Server;
- Ability to work from 17.00 till 02.00 o’clock;
- English level Intermediate +.
- Development, design, and testing of new features and functionality;
- Work in close collaboration with others in a team and across the business;
- Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code on the UI and Backend.
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation;
- Professional development;
- Social package (four-week paid vacation, paid sick leave);
- A benefits package (free English classes, participation in seminars, training, and conferences);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football, etc.);
- Team buildings and corporate events.
Kharkiv, Dnipro, Remotely, Kyiv, Lviv