SSA Group is looking for a Middle to Senior Android developer to work on a permanent basis.
Projects: You will be working on specialized social network for people with alcohol and drug addictions.
The mobile application allows users to participate in video meetings of anonymous alcoholics using a smartphone. The application also implements many functions of social networks (adding to friends, posting, comments, chats, likes and others).
Client from Sweden plans to redesign existing functionality and add new features. The application has already been released and it saves a lot of lives every day.
- 3+ years of experience in development on native mobile apps using Java and Kotlin
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Android SDK, SQLite, JSON, REST API, HTTP
- Ability to design architecture for a new project and to develop new features of existing app following its architecture
- Understanding of architectural patterns, such as «Clean Architecture», «MVP», «IOC», etc.
- Experience in implementing Material Design and well-designed UI
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- At least Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken) is a must
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Flutter as a plus
- Experience in integration with chat and WebRTC platforms as a plus
- Develop new app features
- Support the current app functionality and suggest the ways how to improve it
- Participate in the development of the specification for mobile API
- Generate ideas on how to improve the development process on the project and in the company