SSA Group is looking for a Middle to Senior Manual QA Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: The technical platform that motivates, engages and reinforces positive behaviors and develop a revolutionary program to get sober and stay sober, this in combination of digital social network with video sharing meetings and sober events / activities that makes persons solution unique.
- 3+ years of testing experience
- Experience with app testing and debugging on both Android and iOS devices.
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure understanding of technical/business requirements
- Ability to write testing documentation: Bug Reports, Check Lists, Test Cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience in testing REST API's
- Basic experience with SQL queries
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills, attention to details, positive thinking and good communication skills
- Writing test cases and execute against them
- Assisting with creating an optimal QA environment
- Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk
- Timely communication of issues to end customers and project manager
- Compatibility checks (so new app releases do not cause problems to existing users)