SSA Group is looking for Middle .NET developer (Server side) to work on a permanent basis.
Projects: You will be working on a wide range of data-scraping, data store, data process solutions capable of overcoming any challenges by providing the most relevant and up-to-date data to our clients.
- At least 2 years of experience as a .NET developer
- Knowledge of the main OOP principles and development patterns
- Advanced knowledge of .NET (Data Access including ADO.NET, LINQ, XML/XSLT, Regular Expressions)
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL, MS SQL
- Advanced WCF, Web API
- English level: Intermediate+
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player
Will be a plus:
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Professional development
- Long-term employment
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.)