SSA Group is looking for a Middle .NET Core Developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project is a super simple and technologically advanced platform that can be combined with any access control system, letting users to avoid complicated administration, and instead get a secure umbrella platform with complete freedom. The users of the platform are real estate companies and municipalities who can administer their passage systems, laundry room bookings and digital key cabinets. The platform is integrated with different access system providers, allowing the customer to only use the platform for handling all their digital tags.
We are looking for a proactive and self-driven developer to join our team. You will be working with the team of seven developers in the Ukrainian team and with the development team of around 10 people in Sweden.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. We would also like you to have good soft and communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial applications development using .NET
- Understanding of .NET principles, SOLID
- Knowledge of the main OOP principles and development patterns
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience in REST API
- Knowledge of SQL
- English level: Intermediate+
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Event sourcing
- Knowledge of gRPC
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Kubernetes, Docker
- Implement new features and support the existing functionality of the software platform
- Produce clean, high-quality and maintainable code
- Communicate with the team and with the client to design solutions and solve problems
- Design architecture of the new software components and implement them into the platform in close cooperation with the team
- Offer approaches to solve various technical challenges
- Integrate third-party services into the platform
- Test the platform and suggest improvements
- Kudos and milestones are regularly celebrated within the Ukrainian-Swedish team
- Opportunities of business trips to Sweden
- Work with new technologies (.Net Core 3)
- Friendly atmosphere on the project, pleasant client and the team
- Agile approach, absence of strict deadlines
- Encouragement and assistance in learning new technologies