SSA Group is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer (Web) to work on a permanent basis.
Project: Logistics web-based product for the leading Ukrainian Company in the gas and oil industry
- 2+ years of testing experience in Web
- Experienced in testing of Single Page Apps (SPA)
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Ability to write testing documentation: Bug Reports, Check Lists, Test Cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
- Experience in testing REST API's, using browser diagnostic tools, inspecting logs etc.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills, attention to details, positive thinking and good communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues in large, complex applications.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Test Automation (Java, Junit\TestNG, Selenium WebDriver)
- Basic knowledge of programming languages: C#, Java
- Writing test cases and execute against them
- Assisting with creating an optimal QA environment
- Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk
- Timely communication of issues to end customers and project manager
- Challenging work in a friendly team
- Professional development
- Career opportunities
- Long-term employment
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule