SSA Group is looking for a Middle to Senior Manual QA engineer to work on a permanent basis.
You’ll be working on a new project from scratch. The client is a top-class Danish construction company. The app will establish the interaction between various contractors (material suppliers, loaders, fitters, electricians). The project will include chat-bots, special groups, CRM system integration, interactive cards.
- 3+ years of testing experience
- Experience with app testing and debugging on both Android and iOS devices
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Ability to write testing documentation: Bug Reports, Check Lists, Test Cases, etc.
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
- Experience in testing REST API's
- English level: Intermediate
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills, attention to details, positive thinking and good communication skills
- Writing test cases and execute against them
- Assisting with creating an optimal QA environment
- Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk
- Timely communication of issues to end customers and project manager
Middle I Recruiter