SSA Group is looking for a Manual QA to work on a permanent basis.
Project: AI-powered product to measure team productivity and give leadership recommendations.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Manual QA
- Strong knowledge of QA testing types, methodologies, and processes
- Understanding of Data lake/Data pipeline related products
- Understanding of a database and data related flows
- Knowledge of writing in-depth test cases and elaborating on the expected value
- Practical experience in Data-driven testing
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Collaboration skills for working with the team to ensure the defect is solved adequately
- Good communication skills and strong English are must-haves (direct collaboration with CTO, stakeholders, and teammates from the client’s side).
- Data driven testing across the pipeline, including web applications
- Wear a hat of release engineer and define checklist on quality requirements on product functionality and data validation.