SSA Group is looking for a Middle Fullstack (NodeJs/React) developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project : A platform with a holistic, immersive conference experience for the modern remote era. Designed and engineered by seasoned conference organizers and speakers. You'll work with an experienced team of engineers and conference organizers/speakers to build a platform for organizing, promoting, and producing remote events, end-to-end, while solving for additional problems to provide event organizers, speakers, sponsors, and attendees with additional tools to make their lives easier and more efficient.
- At least 4+ years of experience in professional software development
- Proficiency with Node.js, React.js, PostgreSQL
- Good experience in TypeScript
- Experience in writing GraphQL on both client and server
- Experience developing and deploying serverless functions (AWS Lambda) in NodeJS environment
- Experience working with Docker
- Solid experience with Git
- Experience in creating unit and integration tests
- Experience in requirements clarification, estimations and system design
- Strong English is a must (direct collaboration with CTO, stakeholders, teammates)
- Able to troubleshoot and fix complex issues in moderately complex environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and highly collaborative within their team, other teams and cross-functionally
- Exceptional work ethic, driven, self-motivated, highly accountable with strong initiative and passion. Excited to learn new things and share knowledge and best practices with others.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with NextJS framework
- Experience with Hasura GraphQL engine
- Experience with Serverless framework (https://www.serverless.com)
- Good CSS in JS knowledge, preferably experience with EmotionJS.
- Build and maintain a highly scalable web application in support of high volume SAAS product
- Own features from technical design and development through ongoing maintenance
- Investigate hard-to-reproduce issues, troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Break down complex tasks/requests into sub-tasks, make consistently good decisions, operate independently between regular or periodic check-ins
- Consistently use software engineering best practices
- Independently lead tasks to completion gathering requirements from stakeholders.