SSA Group is looking for a Front-End (Angular) developer to work on a permanent basis.
SaaS providing tools for quality control, safety rounds, equipment observations as well as incidents and deviation reporting and handling.
- At least 1 year of commercial experience with Angular
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, SASS/LESS, Grunt/Gulp, Webpack
- Experience with Ionic will be a plus
- Intermediate level of English
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, ability to work in a team
- Challenging work in a friendly team
- Professional development
- Career opportunities
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.)