SSA Group is looking for a Market Research Analyst / Sales to work on a permanent basis.
This opportunity will enable you to provide product-level sales analytics to leading US manufacturers via a SaaS market intelligence platform.
Project: High-Loaded OLTP/DW system, which is collecting and analyzing huge amount of data.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years еxtensive experience in market and data analysis – you have in-depth understanding of market intelligence data and how the market research industry works
- 2+ years of Sales data or inventory analysis experience – we cover hundreds of thousands of SKUs at the daily level, you will be working with a lot of data across different segments and categories
- Ability to independently manage client accounts and execute new opportunities – you understand how companies use MI data and know how to be convincing even in complex situations
- Strong analytical skills – you know how to make quick analytical decisions and manage long-term analytical projects
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven ability to deliver concise, insightful presentations
- English level: Advanced (verbal and written communication)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Nielsen, NPD, Traqline, IDC or IRI data
- Experience with Power BI/QlikView/Tableau
- Working experience with databases (MS SQL Server)
- Statistics knowledge
- Basic understanding of development process
What you will be doing:
- On-boarding new clients to make sure they have a 360 view of market developments in a given segment or category
- Using machine learning platform to structure client’s data
- Helping clients identify Pricing, Assortment, and Market opportunities
- Handling pre-sales inquiries, providing analytical support to the marketing/sales team
- Daily communication via Skype etc, demo presentations with suggestions and results