SSA Group is looking for a Manual QA Enginner to work a permanent basis.
Project: You’ll be working alongside industry leaders in high-speed imaging solutions, testing software for the operation of digital cameras, connection hubs, storages as well as highly integrated systems that include data acquisition and signal synchronization modules. The product lines embrace industry standards such as high-speed USB and Gigabit Ethernet to supply plug-and-play instruments that are reliable, cost-effective, and easy to use, including newest PIV image acquisition and processing software. You will also assist the hardware team (FPGA designers) with testing different software tools.
Team: The globally-located project team are up to 20 leading scientists in the fields of applied physics, imaging sensors, digital camera design and software, united by a desire to create the best possible solutions and by the ability to break new ground and discover something even better. Many of the project team scientists have been working on the project since the beginning, sharing a passion and a pride in their work that drives our company’s constant push forward.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Manual QA
- Strong knowledge of QA testing types, methodologies and processes
- Experience of testing cross-platform desktop and mobile applications
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
- Good verbal and written English communication skills (Intermediate level or higher).
Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing software for embedded devices
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge in the area of networking.
- Design, execution and maintenance of manual tests for cross-platform desktop (Windows OS and Mac OS) and mobile (iOS and Android) applications, that are used to communicate with external devices (cameras, connection hubs, devices for recording and processing video streams, etc.)
- Design of the test plan and other test documentation
- Direct collaboration with Product Owner and team members.