SSA Group is looking for a System administrator to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be an expert in Linux/Windows OS administration and network equipment configuration.
In our company, we have about 200 users in 6 Ukrainian offices (3 of them are in Kharkiv) and 10 servers.
You will work in a team of two Technical Support engineers and a System Administrator.
- At least 5 years experience
- Proficient in Linux/Unix/Windows OS administration and configuration (Windows 10, MacOS; Server 2008/2012+, FreeBSD, Ubuntu Server)
- Knowledge of MS Active Directory, System Center
- Virtualization systems (Hyper-V, VMware ESXI)
- Experience with Azure, Amazon, Office 365, Exchange online
- Understanding of networking topologies, Internet services and protocols
- Experience in network equipment configuration (including Cisco and Mikrotik routers)
- Excellent hardware knowledge
- Strong focus on automation
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Familiar with IP tables, Linux firewalling, DNS/bind, LAMP
- Scripting skills is a plus (PowerShell, Perl, Shell, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Familiar with source code management (GIT, SVN, CVS)
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server DBMSes
- Experience with configuration management (puppet, chef)
- Good English skills (Intermediate+)
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, good team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage, maintain and plan company software and hardware infrastructure
- Manage technical support team
- Assistance to end customers
- Troubleshooting of incidents, finding out a root cause of it and providing assistance
- General system administration tasks for company and clients