SSA Group is looking for a Full Stack PHP developer to work on a permanent basis.
Project: A tool for digitizing a work with preventive maintenance, quality, and health & safety. It is a big platform with many features, but the core concept of the project is that it should be super simple to perform routine checks of things, by having a step-by-step flow of questions/control points in an app.
The main goal is to make it easier for companies to perform and follow up maintenance and quality assurance.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Laravel framework
- Commercial experience with Ember.js or Angular
- Perfect knowledge of PHP basics, OOP
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Intermediate level of English
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented, ability to work in a team
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Cordova and Ionic
- Business trips to Sweden
- Challenging work in a friendly team
- Professional development
- Career opportunities
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave)
- Flexible working schedule
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone
Kharkiv, Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv