SSA Group is looking for a Full Stack .Net developer to work on a permanent basis.
Sweden Azure based multi-tenant product to automate restaurants business. We have omnichannel ordering: kiosk ordering, web ordering, voice ordering, mobile ordering, and others. We pay enough attention to security and performance issues to ensure high-quality service for our clients.
Team size: 15+ persons (9 .Net developers)
- At least 3 years of experience as a .NET developer;
- Excellent knowledge of C#/.NET platform;
- Microsoft Azure expert (DB, Storages, Services, ServiceBus, EventHub, EventGrid, Azure Function, IoT Hub, Notification Hub);
- Deep knowledge in ASP.NET Core 2.0;
- Good understanding of Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Transact-SQL;
- Experience with AngularJS or Angular 4+;
- Practical experience CI/CD (Azure DevOps);
- Git expert;
- English level: Intermediate.
You will get extra bonuses when joining our team:
- Code competition with colleagues every month;
- Business trips to Sweden;
- Long-term employment;
- We don't have deadlines on a specific date but on a month or quarter;
- We research before starting development, really;
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave).