SSA Group is looking for a Flutter developer to work on a permanent basis.
It is a training system for hotel personnel. The project is designed for white-label and selling ready-made solution to a variety of hotels in different countries. The Scope of the project will include the mapping of training documents and videos, taking tests, obtaining certificates, internal messaging system and other functionality.
- 1+ year of experience with Flutter development
- At least 4 years of experience in mobile development with other mobile development technologies (native iOS or native Android experience is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of iOS and Android SDK
- Good understanding of OOP/SOLID principles;
- Solid experience with Firebase and Rest API, local storages
- Solid understanding of mobile apps development principles
- Knowledge of Apple and Google guidelines for mobile apps development
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Experience with leading mobile project development is a plus
- Experience with uploading mobile apps into App Store and Google Play
- Spoken and written English – at least Intermediate level
- Develop new cross-platform apps and new modules for existing apps using Flutter
- Participate in development of new native apps and new modules in existing native apps using Swift or Kotlin