SSA Group is looking for a Middle to Senior DevOps Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
We’re looking for a Software Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer, who’ll lead building DevOps processes and infrastructure on the cloud. In this role, you’ll be developing CI/CD pipelines to support our product team across multiple environments. You must be proficient in all aspects of system administration, networking and engineering to build global infrastructure services in our enterprise.
Project: The client builds AI-powered leadership. Our client is the leader in marrying data science with leadership science.
- Familiarity with CloudFormation and AWS
- 3+ years’ Linux development experience
- Experience in implementing and supporting CI/CD workloads for large enterprises (bitbucket preferred)
- Experience working with setting up networking for the AWS cloud
- A strong understanding of core networking technologies (e.g. TCP/IP)
- Well-honed troubleshooting skills at various levels of complexity
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in object-oriented design and scripting skills (Python preferred)
- Experience planning, building and automating the build-out of big-scale environments.
- Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging)
- Experience with some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.
- Knowledge of major Internet routing protocols, Optical networking experience is advantageous but not compulsory.
- Knowledge of network hardware and packet forwarding architectures