SSA Group is looking for a Data Analyst/Data Engineer to work on a permanent basis.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst/Data Scientist, who is hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated to help create data backed insights that will drive selection improvement. You should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate must be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Project: Client builds AI-powered leadership. Our client is the leader in marrying data science with leadership science.
- 4+ years of experience as an Analyst
- 3+ years of programming experience with Python
- Hands-on experience on SQL and NoSQL databases is a must
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and CSVs
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- English level: Upper-Intermediate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Statistics knowledge and hypothesis testing experience
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis.