SSA Group is looking for a Data Analyst/Data Scientist to work on a permanent basis.
Project: High-Loaded OLTP/DW system, which is collecting and analyzing huge amount of data.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Sales data or Inventory analysis experience
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- 2+ years of working experience with databases (MS SQL Server)
- 1+ year of working with huge datasets
- 1+ year of experience with R
- Deep understanding of GLM/Regression.
- Experience in Feature selection, Transfer Learning, Data visualization (for exampleggplot in R or Python), classical Machine Learning, AI techniques. Basic understanding of development process
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or other related areas
- English level: Upper Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Power BI/QlikView/Tableau
- Experience of Big Data technology (Hadoop, Apache Spark).
- Analyze gaps in data and offer solutions
- Data quality checks via SQL
- Prepare huge data sets for analysis via SQL
- Take part in design and development of ML algorithms using R, Python, etc
- Analyze algorithms results and build statistic reports via Excel/Power BI, etc.
- Suggesting ways and approaches for automatic checks/routines/procedures
- Improve ML frameworks and tools
- Prepare demo presentations for Clients
- Communicate with Clients/Sales/Support teams.