SSA Group is looking for a ASP.NET developer (Umbraco) to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will be working as a part of a team in close cooperation with other back-end and front-end developers, SEO and marketing specialists under several portals.
- More than 2 years of experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and/or ASP.NET Core technologies;
- Strong knowledge of the main OOP principles and development patterns;
- Knowledge of ADO.NET, Transact-SQL, Entity Framework, HTML/CSS, JQuery;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Self-disciplined, good team player.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Umbraco CMS.
- Challenging work in a friendly team;
- Professional development;
- Career opportunities;
- Social package and benefits (four-week paid vacation, English classes, paid sick leave);
- Flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office with equipped relax zone (table tennis, table football etc.).