Senior .NET Engineer for Real Estate industry solution
SSA Group is looking for a specialist willing to join the team working on a digital platform in Real Estate industry.
Technologically advanced platform that integrates key-free passage systems.The solution provides a smart property administration process and eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
It avoids complex administration but provides a secure and scalable platform.
- .NET Framework
- ASP .NET MVC
- SQL Server
- 8 years of experience in commercial applications development using .NET
- Strong understanding of Data structures, OOP principles, Design Patterns
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-disciplined, goal-oriented personality
Will Be a Plus
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Angular, React)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Implementing new functionality of the platform
- Close communication with the client and team
- Proposing technical solutions and improvements
Do you have any questions?
Contact Sabrina if you want to know more. We will be happy to help you!
Why choose us
On the project, you have an opportunity to work closely with senior teammates and gain new experience and insights
We provide a regular review of professional level based on matrices of competence, code and peer reviews, as well as client's feedback and project results
We have never supported one-project-employment philosophy and reckon there is always a job for a competent specialist
Work with cutting-edge technologies, gain access to the most up-to-date tools and apply your skills to complex projects
We encourage our employees to continue improving their skills and obtaining professional certifications
Flexible working schedule
Start your workday any time before 11 a.m. and adapt your schedule to meet 40 hours a week
We offer 20 working days of paid vacation, 10 sick leaves and a flexible leave policy